Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who is Angelica?


I have a four year degree in Varying Exceptionality in Education and I live and play in sunny south Florida. I been teaching elementary school for five years, I am also a part-time affiliate marketer. I’ve been in a relationship with a wonderful man for over four years. Everything is perfect between us for the exceptions of the regular minor problems most relationship experiences.

The goal of my blog is not just to sell, sell and sell. My blog is to be informative as well as up to date on the best products on the market. I would love to hear the viewer’s comments about my blog. I found a hilarious website I thought would be great to share with my new followers, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did http://www.scordit.com/blog/the-8-most-irritating-types-of-gadget-owners/

No comments:

Post a Comment